Let those mermaid waves get styled and pinned up with help from the sea and our new Puka Hair Pins! Our pins are designed to keep that top knot secure and eliminate headaches and pulling that traditional elastic hair ties can cause! Puka pins work great for all hair types, thick to thin and straight to curly. Simply twist the puka through your hair to ensure a bun that never loosens, no matter how much fun you're having at the beach!
Puka Pins are now sold in sets of 2 and 3.
How to use Puka Hair Pins:
1. Gather hair and twist it into a top knot.
2. Hold your bun in place with one hand and use the other to twist the pin into the base of your bun. Try placing Puka Hair Pin where your head and bun meet.
3. For extra security or thick/longer hair use an additional twist.
4. For a visual reference please see the video below!
Different ways to wear your Puka Hair Pins:
1. Full bun.
2. Hair half up and half down.
3. French twist.
4. Twist into braids.
Each Puka Hairpin is handmade and sourced from HI.
All pins are one of a kind so grab your favorite color while supplies last!