Do you know one of "those" aunties who always has the best jewelry? I sure do!
One of my favorite parts about going to my auntie Wanda's house is seeing what jewelry she will be wearing that day! I look forward to her company just as much as I anticipated what pearl strand or statement piece she will be wearing when she comes outside to greet us.
People of Hawai'i take their jewelry very seriously so I wanted to make a piece to honor my aunties love for big juicy pearls, shiny gold, and shells that she would have collected from years of beach walks.
This statement necklace measures 15-16 inches long and features 3 large Tahitian pearls with four high-luster freshwater pearls thrown in the mix. By nature's design, each necklace will come with slight variations as no two shells or pearls are exactly alike. Aunties House Necklace showcases puka shells, Black and white Hebrew shells, spotted Flea cones, and soft pastel and white cone shells. All shells and pukas are ethically sourced from the south shores of Maui, HI.
- 3 large Tahitian pearls + 4 freshwater rice pearls.
- Hawaiin cone shells and pukas.
- Made with a thick 14K gold-filled Rolo chain.
- 15-16 inches long with an extender chain for added length.
- Since each necklace comes with its own uniqueness please let me know if there is a very specific feature that you absolutely love about the one photographed. In the "notes" section at checkout, you can leave a message with details of your request and I will do my best to replicate that exact feature for you!
* * PLEASE NOTE: Each piece is handcrafted, especially for you! Most orders ship out in 6-8 business days but sometimes can take up to 14 business days. If you need an item rushed ordered please E-mail me at IslandAuraJewelry@gmail.com.