My number one love when it comes to the treasures of the ocean is PUKAS! What is so fascinating about puka shells is the journey they went through to go from a fully intact cone shell to the Puka shell as we know it today. Puka means "hole" in Hawaiin and that represents the hole that is formed on the top of a cone shell after years of wear and tear in the seas.
- 40mm hoops shown on the model.
- 14k Gold-filled infinity hoops and beads.
- Paired with Big Beach Bangle in 4th photo.
If a size, color, length, or any other specification you desire is not shown in options then please fill out a CUSTOM ORDER form as the cost may vary from listed price.
* All Semi-Precious stones, pearls, and shells are one of a kind and will arrive with their own uniqueness and not exactly as the ones photographed.
* PLEASE NOTE: Each piece is handcrafted especially for you! Most orders ship out in 3-7 business days but in some cases can take *up to* 14 business days. If you need an item rushed ordered please E-mail me at IslandAuraJewelry@gmail.com.